My first day of the New Year didn’t really start out the way I planned it to be. I had planned to start the year off on the right foot by getting a lot done. Instead, I had the world’s worst allergies and laid in my lazy boy all day.
But I will make January better. I’m going to work on these goals and feel accomplished by the end of the month!
Below are my encouraging words that I’m going to use to remember why I’m continuing down this path. I found out about this wonderful quote through my January book, “Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World” by Cal Newport.
Now I present to you my…
1) Pay Off Designated Amount
2) Create Wind-Up/Wind-Down
3) Complete the January lesson for Katelyn James Business Journey
4) Turn Key Business Binder
5) Tax Prep
6) Have a date night with Boyfriend
1) Cook four Meals at home per week
2) Write 3-5 personal posts
3) Be active for 30 minutes each week
1) Drink Water each day!
2) 15 minute tidy of the apartment